Culligan FM-15A Level 3 Faucet Filter Review. Culligan FM-15A Faucet Filter is NSF internationally certified. This faucet filter is compact plus mounts straight to your current faucets without using tools in less than a minute.
The Culligan FM-15A filter changes readily from unfiltered on to filtered water simply by pulling the diverter valve stem in order to produce an easy solution for cleaner and healthier water for drinking, cooking and other uses.
The Culligan FM-15A filter can last long for up to 200 gallons of filtered water and includes a 2 year warranty. It is also the #1 in the best faucet mount water filters in Amazon.com based on the Amazon.com customer purchases.
Culligan FM-15A Filter Reduces the Following:
- Cryprosporidium (a water-borne microbiological cysts)
- Giardia Cysts ( is also a water-borne microbiological cysts that can normally cause diarrhea, cramps, vomiting and other)
- Chlorine and other bad tastes and odors
Culligan FM-15A Positive Customer’s Feedbacks
- Some customer chose Culligan FM-15A over Pur and Britta. The Culligan FM-15A filtered out more contaminants and filter did last much longer than other water filters.
- It is small and doesn’t leak. If it even leaks and breaks, the Culligan FM-15A comes with a 2 year warranty so you feel more secure. The water tastes clean especially if you don’t fully open your faucet so that the filter can do its job better.
- This Water Filter is so good and simple. Very easy and quick to install. Removes on what it claims and water doesn’t have an excessive chlorine tastes. Culligan FM-15A Level 3 Faucet Water Filter accomplishes its intended purpose in filtering water at relatively low price. Must give it a 5stars.
- Some customers updated their review about this water filter after a year and saying that the Culligan FM-15A Faucet water filter still works great. Haven’t got any problems at all. We’re very happy with this water filter and had recommended it to our friends and family.
When using faucet water filters, it is best to not run the water too quickly or water running with high pressure since the charcoal filter won’t be able to do its job properly. This could also avoid breaking the faucet water filter. Make sure to read manufacture’s manual for best results and proper maintenance of the product to have it last longer.
As of Oct.2011, the Culligan FM-15A Level 3 Faucet Filter receives an average 4stars with 507 customers reviewing about their experience with this product after purchasing it. Also the Culligan FM-15A Faucet Filter is NSF internationally certified. So this water filter would really do justice in filtering water at a relatively low price.